Sweet & Spicy Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Combine garlic salt and ginger in small bowl, then rub over pork distributing evenly.
- Best cooking method is to cook on a rack set into a baking sheet pan but a foil lined baking sheet works too.
- Cook pork for 40 to 45 minutes or until desired pork is cooked to preferred doneness.
- Combine chili sauce, honey and sriracha and brush onto pork loin during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice and serve, garnish with cilantro. Goes well with cabbage slaw.