A great recipe from our last Crunch n’ Brunch event featuring recipes from all our trainers. Our Success Coach, Kari, brought in these tasty cinnamon protein bites and everyone enjoyed. Stay tuned for the rest of the recipes brought to our Brunch workout in the coming weeks!
- 1/2 cup, almond meal
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder (or Quest Cinnamon Crunch powder and omit the cinnamon)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup, plain oatmeal
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- In a large bowl add oatmeal, almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon and peanut butter. Stir all ingredients together.
- Add in the honey and mix again. *you might need to add more peanut butter if batter gets too dry*
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer to Ziploc bag.
- Keep in freezer or fridge for up to 6 weeks.