- 1 1/3 cups vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup stevia powder (coconut sugar works too)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or brown rice flour)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan with either cooking spray or butter
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, and wisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine mashed banana, egg whites, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add wet mixture to the dry mix and stir with a spatula, trying not to over work it.
- Pour into loaf pan, sprinkle with coconut sugar and bake (keeping a close eye) for up to 50 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool and slice into 8 pieces.
1 slice: 150 Cal, 1g Fat, 24g protein, 14g carbs, 7g fiber