Keto Friendly Low Carb Baked Avocado Eggs
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- bacon bits
- cherry tomato
- fresh basil
- shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Slice the avocados in half lengthwise and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on a muffin tray to prevent them from wobbling and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper. You can also scramble the egg if you aren’t cool with yolks.
- Top with salt, pepper and any toppings you like then bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Add herbs after baking and if you like heat, drizzle with hot sauce.