This recipe comes from the kitchen of our New Member Success Coach, Kari! She has labored over perfecting the recipe and they are pretty darn good. They have a good balance of protein, carbs and fat to satisfy the sweet tooth without going totally overboard. They are totally awesome – thank you KARI!
- 2 large eggs
- 3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup Extra Protein Peanut Butter (or regular)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients (except coconut oil) in another bowl.
- Mix the wet into the dry and then add the melted coconut oil.
- Scoop small amounts onto baking sheet and use fork to make “cookie” markings.
- Bake for 10 – 11 minutes.
- Place on rack to cool. Store in freezer.
*if the mix is too dry – add some peanut butter, if the mix is too wet – add some almond flour*