Honey Dijon Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt
- Minced fresh rosemary for garnish
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet (cast iron if you’ve got it) on medium heat and add 1-2 tsp olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add garlic and stir around the pan for 1 minute.
- Lay pork chops in the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove pork and set aside on a plate.
- Pour cider vinegar into pan and scrape up the cooked bits off the bottom of the skillet. Let the cider simmer for about 1 minute, add mustard and stir in yogurt.
- Cook sauce, stirring for a few minutes, then pour over pork chops and serve hot.