Coach Molly’s Overnight Oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats
- 2 T coconut palm sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 T chia seeds
any toppings you want:
- toasted walnuts
- toasted coconut
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, almond milk, oats, sugar, vanilla and chia seeds together.
- Divide into 3 jars or containers with lids. Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon and berries.
- Refrigerate over night or at least 6 hours.
- Add walnuts, bananas, etc right before eating.