- 2 cup coconut flour, sifted or fluffed with a fork before measuring
- 4 scoops flavored protein powder (around 31-32 grams)*
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
*if you add another scoop of protein the consistency is more like a protein bar than fudge – do what you like best!
- Line a high walled baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour and protein powder and mix well.
- Add almond butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup at a time, add almond milk until well combined. It’s sticky but it’ll be worth it. Transfer batter to lined baking dish and press firmly in place. Top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips and then refrigerate for 1 hour or more. Cut into squares and store in the fridge.
Makes about 16.
Calories for 3: 180, protein: 11g, carbs 20g, fat 5g