I wanted to share a new recipe with everyone today.
It really delicious, but best of all…its easy to make. So many times a healthy recipe requires 12-15 steps in preparation, but this one only has 5 (one of which isn’t even necessary).
I found the recipe on food.com (along with several others I plan to test out for you soon). I love being the guinea pig 🙂
Here are the Ingredients:
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 green pepper (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 1/2 red pepper (same as above)
- 1/2 vidalia onion (sliced)
- 2 small zucchini (sliced)
- 14ounces of canned diced tomatoes (or the equivalent, with fresh) drained
- 1-2 garlic clove (minced or crushed) I suggest 1 clove
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
Then follow these Directions:
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Saute in a hot skillet or fry pan until slightly browned. Then remove. Lower the heat of pan.
- Add olive oil, saute garlic and onion until softened and begin to turn translucent, add basil leaves and peppers until they begin to soften. Add zucchini and cook until it begins to turn translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cooked chicken until heated through.
- Salt and pepper to taste (this one may not even be necessary, in my opinion)
I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did and if you have a recipe you would like to share, go ahead and post it for everyone else to see and try.
If you have lots of great recipes, know how to cook, but are still struggling with your weight or body-fat goals then call or email me and we can schedule a private consultation. It’s a $55 value, but its yours free to determine if all you need is the accountability and knowledge to put together the entire program. Just make sure you let me know you want to meet. No obligation after that, just a chance for us to uncover and clearly define your goals, then setup a course of action for you. (404) 625-5778 or email@example.com
Dedicated to your Health;
Need a quick kickstart, call me to find out how you can get 24 days of unlimited coaching and workouts for just $99 (limited to first 15 people).