- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops (40g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/3 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine well.
Grease oor spray a muffin tin and scoop mixture 1/2 cup at a time into each muffin space. Bake for 20 minutes and let cool before trying to remove from the tin. Store in an airtight container or wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.