- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) container 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- With a meat mallet, poud each chicken breast to 1- 1/2 inch thick and place in a ziplock bag.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and lemon juice and whisk. Add garlic, cumin, paprika, turmeric, curry powder, cinnamon, red pepper, salt and black pepper and whisk again.
- Dump marinade into the bag with the chicken, and squish until chicken is coated. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour or more.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and salt. Stir and refrigerate.
- On medium-high heat, grill chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Let cool for 4-5 minutes, slice and top with yogurt sauce. Goes great with cauliflower rice or over brown rice.
Makes 4 servings, Serving Size: 3 ounces chicken, and 2 tbsp yogurt sauce: 240 calories, fat 11g, Carb 5g, Protein 30g